Free NIDRA WEBINAR "Present" (2 of 3)
Master Andre Riehl
20 Dec, 12:00 pm
GMT+1 (Paris Time)
THESE LIVE EVENTS
WILL ALSO BE RECORDED,
Register to receive the replay
NEW WAYS OF LEARNING
In the month of December, we are introducing a new series of webinars on Nidra Yoga Sadhana with Nidra expert Andre Riehl.
Master of Nidra Yoga
Kashmir Shaiva Tantra
Student of Yoga since 1972. Disciple of Chandra Swami, an ascetic from the Brahmanic lineage of the Udasin, and devotee of J. Krishnamurti and Sri Ananda Mayee Ma. With them, he studied important aspects of the inner path: discernment and relationships.
Andre is a Professor of Nidra Yoga at the University of Poona, Mumbai-India. And has received official recognition from the Government of India through the ministry of d-ONER and for the transmission of Nidra Yoga He was named president of the European Federation of Traditional Yoga 1992, opening 5 schools across the continent
2nd Webinar. Dec 20th, 2019
- Why practice
- Importance and role of nidrâ our contemporary life
- Reducing emotional states. Clarity of the mind. Inner and outer peace.
- Making a decision. Deepening affection with less dependency. Acting without ambiguity.
- Practice: relationship to space
- Sithilikarana 2nd level of relaxation /surrendering
- Dharana 2nd degree of concentration/presence
- Pranvarna 2nd intensity of inner availability of strength
3rd Webinar (Date TBD)
- Synchronicity and coincidence
- Relationship to time
- Global humanity
- Uncorrupted and true relationships
- Caring for life- Practice: relationship to global life on earth
- Sithilikarana 3rd level of relaxation /surrendering
- Dharana 3rd degree of concentration /presence
- Pranvarna 3rd intensity of inner availability of strength