RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
By proceeding payments with AMANEcurated the participant releases the Retreat Organizers and its representatives from all responsibility and liability.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1. You understand that you are entirely responsible for your own personal safety, property, health, and mental, physical, emotional, and general well-being during and after the Retreat.
2. You release the Retreat Organizers and their representatives, and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates, of any liability for any injuries or damages mentally or physically you or any of your family members might incur during or after the Retreat.
3. You understand that the Retreat is in no way psychotherapeutic or medical in nature. The Retreat is not involved with the treatment of disease of any kind and does in no way substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
4. You hold the Retreat Organizers harmless for anything that might happen to you or to your possessions on this Retreat.
5. You understand that no health insurance nor travel insurance nor medical evacuation insurance is provided by the Retreat organizers, and, if you wish to be insured, you have to do this yourself.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATION POLICY
Under rare circumstances, including natural disasters in the area our program is hosted, or for other unforeseen reasons, AMANEcurated reserves the right to cancel a program at any time, in which case, you will receive a full refund.
CANCELLATION FROM PARTICIPANT
1. A full refund (minus transfer fees) is available 120 days before the retreat begins.
2. 50% of your payment will be refunded for cancellation 90 days before the retreat starts
3. No refund will be given for cancellations given with less than 45 days notice. If you do not show up, if you leave a program early for any reason or if you attended a program and are dissatisfied with it's presentation and content.
4. The bookings are not transferable.