the INTERVIEWS

ADYASHANTI

This interview with Adyashanti from the Zen tradition (Soto and Rinzai lineage) is divided into 2 chapters, the first 20%  is a fun word ping pong just to get to know the ordinary man before his words take us to an extraordinary journey. The other 80% with Adya, we adventure into the elemental questions:  "What are the dangers of teaching", " The value of science, The reasons for repetitive thinking and much more... 

 Check out more of Adyashanti's wisdom at https://www.adyashanti.org

 

MARK WHITWELL

Deep interview with Mark, after a 5-day training in China. Eric sat down to talk to mark about patriarchal Tantra, Power structures, the roots of modern yoga and his relationship with his guru- T. Krishnamacharya and son Desikachar, with whom he spent over 20 years. 

https://www.heartofyoga.com/

 
 

Kolbjorn Martens, Dharma Bodhi

Dharma Bodhi, oral lineage holder of TRIKA Maha Siddha Yoga talks on the need for a teacher on the spiritual path, how presence is the launching point and not the goal for the Trika Method practitioner, and a whole lot more wisdom that can only be articulated by this great teacher. 

https://www.trikamethod.com/  https://www.facebook.com/groups/2180849958910071/

 
CHRISTOPHER WALLIS

Through the rise of tantric teachings dawning modern spirituality, there has been a lot of confusion and misconception around the teachings of classical Tantra and Neo-Tantra. In this snippet of a lecture we hosted with Christopher Wallis, he speaks to the difference of these two traditions and brings clarity in the path of Classical Tantra. 

https://hareesh.org/     https://www.facebook.com/groups/tantrikyoganow/ 

the PODCAST

© 2019 AMANEcurated- all rights reserved